You’ve shown up (most days), spent long nights cramming and probably have zero time to think about what your hairstyle is going to be at your graduation ceremony, let alone how it’s going to work with that sweet tasseled cap.
Don’t worry, we gotchoo! I have a little trick I like to use when any kind of hat is involved and I’m going to share it with you along with the 3 things you’ll need to keep your hair looking legit all night.
- Start by putting the cap on your head and get it to a comfortable place.
- Once you’ve settled on a comfy spot, mark the stopping point of the cap in the back of your head using a bobby pin.
- Create a gorgeous PONYTAIL (see tutorial) or CHIGNON (see tutorial) below that bobby pin.
- Throw your cap back on!
If you’re wearing your hair down:
- Stretch out a bobbypin so it doesn’t leave a crease on your hair!
- Mark the spot where your cap stops. (You can do this in front and in back if you want!)
- Curl all of your hair under the bobby pin marker.
- Put the cap back on.
Once you graduate and you’re ready to remove the cap, you’ll want to freshen up the top of your hair if you’re wearing it down. For that you will need to take a few things along with you in your purse…